Check if the information loaded in the ATA is correct:
- Dial **** and listen for a voice to prompt you for a menu option
- Dial 110 and write down the device's IP address.
- Dial 130 and write down the Gateway IP address.
- Dial 120 and write down the Subnet Mask.
If the device is acting normally in the **** test, then the next step would be to factory reset it and then reconfigure it.
The factory reset procedure is here: http://sbkb.cisco.com/CiscoSB/GetArticle.aspx?docid=e82eab4938ad4c968450622d14126786_Factory_Reset_on_PAP2T_Phone_Adapter_using_Interactive_Voice.xml&pid=2&converted=0
The reconfiguration procedure is as follows:
- Dial **** followed by 110# to obtain the device's IP address.
- Browse to the following address, replacing <ip> with the device's IP. Copy and paste the entire line verbatim as a single URL.
- If prompted, login as admin, admin
- The device will reboot and fetch its provisioning