- Make sure that the phones' LAN port is connected to the LAN.
- Power-cycle the phone.
- When the phone boots up, verify if the phone has an IP address. Note the IP address.
- Connect a computer to the phone's PC port
- Turn off WIFI in the computer
- Reboot the computer and check if the computer has an IP address. Verify that the computer's IP is on the same subnet as the phone.
- Verify if the computer can ping the phone and access Internet.
- From the computer ping getafix.ipfinity.com
Have more questions? Submit a request